Sunday, February 14, 2010

Wierd Pain In Shoulder Blade Whats Wrong With My Shoulder?

Whats wrong with my shoulder? - wierd pain in shoulder blade

I suggest wehnever shoulder in a strange way, it feels so Popeda somthing under my shoulder blade and blood, and it hurts me so, then tingles.its weird.at first thought, and it could be internal bleeding, but never done anything to harm him. I have no idea what could be.i was tryng to the web-lok, but all I could find was pregnancy pains, and I'm sure I'm not pregnant. Has anyone an idea?

1 comments:

tarasher... said...

With overuse, underuse or misuse of a body area, you may have an accumulation of toxins in the region. This leads to muscle fibers stuck to "cooperate". So instead they tend to slide over each other, they hold. Moving to shoulder a "rare" as you say, it takes time for the muscles to move, like you want, and can sometimes 'pop' instead. Bleeding "May the muscles feel slowly to its place of origin or a neurological movement sense, ie the nerve tingling sensation deep in the muscle. If a violation is not obvious, I would suggest that about a half hour back massage, the amount of water They drink every day and ask you to give your therapist to increaseDaily exercises / stretches to the area. Hope this helps.

Post a Comment