Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Silver Bow And Arrow Hey Guys! Im In Distress About My Yu Gi Oh Cards. I Wish To Build A Chaos Deck. My Cards Are Below. Help!!?

Hey guys! Im in distress about my Yu Gi Oh cards. I wish to build a Chaos deck. My cards are below. Help!!? - silver bow and arrow

I would be happy suggestions! :] I love my chaos deck, but it has wayy more. lol

Traps:
Robbin 'Goblin
Enchanted Javelin
Dark Mirror Force
Pitfall
I get a rival
Dark Illusion x2

Spell:
Dian Keto the Cure Master
Mystic Plasma Zone
Mystical Space Typhoon
Various dimensions of the door x2
Silver Bow and Arrow
Brain Control
Black Pendant
Allure of Darkness
Giant Trunade

Light:
Dimensional Alchemist
Herald of Green Light
Herald of Purple
Barrier Statue of Heaven
Hoshiningen
Hysteric Fairy
Light Effigy
Royal Knight x2
Blue Eyes WD
Sky Scourge Enrise
Majestic Mech-Ohka

Dark:
Opticlops
Zure, Knight of Dark World
Barrier Statue of the Abyss
Beiige, Vanguard of Dark World x2
Spear Cretin
Renge, Gatekeeper of Dark World
Grave Squirm
Wall of Illusion
Brron named King of Dark World
Possessed Dark Soul
Phantom of Chaos
Sky Scourge NorlenRAS
Dark Magician

Earth:
Sky Scourge Invicil
Evil Hero Infernal Gainer

1 comments:

118-seth... said...

Sorry to disappoint you man, but you can not build a chaos deck with these cards. You can build a package of Sky Scourge, but not really mind that, like a blanket of chaos. Tires Chaos come the traditional way does not confirm the list.

Card up there, NEVER use a minimum include:

Possessed Dark Soul
Herald of Green / Purple
Royal Knight
Silver Bow and Arrow
DD Door
Dark Mirror Force

Post a Comment