Saturday, January 9, 2010

Soy Isoflavones Supplements Need Some Help About A Women In Balance Supplement??

Need some help about a women in balance supplement?? - soy isoflavones supplements

I had a baby almost 8 months, and since my hormones are really out of it, and earlier this month, I bought supplements from a place called "Herbal Healer," "Balance Women '... The natural and all women of all ages.
Well, I started spotting about 13 DPO, and never started my period.Meanwhile, I always take these supplements .. until last Thursday when a little suspect i * might * be pregnant.
Friday, Sunday and Monday I have 4 home pregnancy tests were positive and very black.
This is what is in them ..
Soy isoflavones, Kava Kava, Wild Yam Extract, Licorice4: 1 Dong Quai extract powder, red raspberry powder, extract of black cohosh, chaste tree, ginger, red clover and standardized extract of Ginkgo.
It Does anybody know if any of this would have a positive pregnancy test? or am I really pregnant? I asked my doctor, healer and she told me that they should not, but stop and try again next week ... What yall think? Thank you!

2 comments:

loquitaa... said...

I am sure that she is pregnant.
I hope you have stopped taking the pills.
I am looking for my book of herbal remedies.
Not able to find, Kava Kava.
Wild Yam is an anti-inflamitory and antiseptic. This is the starting point for the synthesis of hormones in the pill and natural progesterone. It is used to relieve cramps and arthritus and other types of pain and nausia.
Licorice has used many drugs should be avoided during pregnancy, high doses can cause and exacerbate hypertension and reention water near the due date may cause pain in childbirth.
Can not find Dong Quai.
I have no red raspberry, raspberry leaf, but says used to promote a simple provision of sound in the womb. and is an astringent, antiseptic, can be used to treat thrush and diareah said that by the beginning of pregnancy to avoid, except poffesional Advice, at its best during the last three months.
Can not you extract black cohosh. But this site has interesting information and said that the impact has not been carefully examined for pregnancy, if tsuppervision.http or at least in health care: / / ods.od.nih.gov / Chips / BlackC ...
Ginger says, you should excersise caution if you have a history of miscarriage. It is a digestive aid, and if can be used in high doses can cause menstruation.
Can not find red clover.
Ginkgo improves blood circulation, anti-inflamitory, relaxes the lungs, has many functions.

The site says that kava kava is inherently dangerous, raspberry and ginger is probably safe, black cohosh and Dong Who are probably safe. And contains more information on the use of herbs during pregnancy. ... http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnan

It seems that many have found them, they can cause complications during pregnancy. I just want to make sure that your doctor knows that he found them, because if you have problems, it may be easier for your doctor to the diagnosis. I would not worry about the long term. I did not know that you are preganant, you have not long been pregnant, and you have stopped them, and not perProblems so far, do not worry, everything is probably good, and stress is no point in pregnancy. Even those who do not say use during pregnancy, said that only under medical supervision, so I hope it's not a bad thing if it is possible to use them under the supervision of doctors. I wish him good luck and a happy pregnancy.

Andrea said...

Nothing, except the hCG, the present is only if you are pregnant, a test shows positive. If you have a positive pregnancy test at home, you are probably pregnant. You should consult with the ingestion of these supplements and medical help.

Post a Comment